Sunday, August 14, 2011

Graduation!!




It is true! I finally graduated from BYU-Idaho in April!  It feels awesome, yet so strange to be done with school.  These are a few photos from graduation day with my family and amazing friends! Thanks so much for coming all this way to celebrate such a special day with me!  As for a post-school update, I am working as a photographer and co-owner of Vintage Road Photographers in Idaho Falls.  Hattie and Erika and I decided to take this plunge and work together on starting up this new company.  It's lots of work but I'm able to do what I love! We have been very busy so far and just recently book our 40th wedding!  Yay!  So, although we didn't think we'd stay too long after we were both done with school, Justin and I feel very blessed to have the work we have here and will probably stay put for a little longer than planned, but who knows where life will take us next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment